5 August 2017

The Wedding Dress

I'm reviving this blog to document my fibre frolics.

It probably won't be a lot of writing.  Once a month would be good.  But I  want to do a year of sewing stash patterns, in imitation of Sewing Pattern Review's Stash Pattern contest, and I thought that the blog would be the prefect place to document the journey. I collect patterns.  I need to use them or let them go. 

First up will be the Patterns for Pirates patterns I have in the stash.  I have a few I have tried and many that I need to sew that are all printed and ready to tape together. 

The other big project is the remake of  my goddaughter's wedding dress. We are adding a custom lace layer to her dress, complete with changing the top part.  Right now the skirt is taking up my dining room table while I bead and  there are beads and pearls and sparkles all over the house.  It is a little crazy.

But that is normal for Fibres and Fashion in the Fast Lane.


No comments: