26 December 2020

Christmas PJs

Everyone has traditions around the holidays. In our family it is the yearly Christmas pjs. 

This year I used two patterns for our yearly pjs: the Patterns for Pirates pj pants pattern (free! And awesome) and the Blank Slate Blanc tee (free if you are a member of their Facebook group or if you purchase another pattern of theirs). These are really doll clothes patterns. Super simple shapes, minimal finishing of you use a serger, and easy to make multiples. 

Eldest got the shorts version of the pants and the short sleeve version  of the tee because her apartment runs warm. I made flannelette long pants in a funky science print for youngest with a short sleeve tee, and added a pair of flannelette shorts in a hearts and skulls print for fun.  Adopted child got long knit pants and a pair of shorts from the science print. I got long pants and a short sleeve tee. I lived dangerously and added a seam on the pants for fun. 

What are your holiday sewing traditions? Do you sew gifts or just hope to get through sewing for yourself?

1 comment:

Milasha said...

I don’t know how you get acquainted with girls you like but my favorite way is online dating. I registered on Sofia Date, completed my profile (and got free credits for taht), and the system quickly showed me matchs based on my prferences. Not much time, no effort from my side, and I so glad to talk to these beauties! https://www.sofiadate.com/international-dating